rss

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday - December 6



I went to this place and saw this thing. Then I walked around the place for a while. And I went to a place that was inside the place, and they didn't have a thing (a different thing than the first thing) that I wanted, but they did have another (third, and slightly related to the second thing) thing that was interesting.

Also, I don't really have a problem with saying "happy holidays" to general audiences. Not everybody celebrates Christmas, why be exclusive?

1 comment:

Thursday said...

I LOVE T. S. Eliots four quartets! They're even more amazing than The Love Song Of J. Alfred Prufrock. Also: Ash Wednesday! Check it out. Awesome.

Also, I have totally seen Four Quartets in bookstores on their own before.

Yeah, it's Ramadan, I think.

Post a Comment